Grantcoin Foundation Governance & Disclosures
- Certificate of Incorporation (p. 1), (p. 2) — In State of Delaware, USA, March 19, 2015 (.png)
- IRS letter of determination of 501(c)(3) status as a tax-exempt public charity in the United States — November 3, 2015 (.pdf)
- Bylaws v. 1.0 — Current version, adopted April 22, 2015 (.pdf). The Bylaws may be updated in May 2016.
- Organizational Policy (.pdf). To be updated in May 2016:
Ethics Pledge by Directors and Staff:
- Statement of Ethical Conduct signed by Eric Stetson — Founder, Board Member, President and Executive Director (.png)
- Statement of Ethical Conduct signed by Jon Frechin — Co-Founder, Board Member and Vice President (.jpg)
- Statement of Ethical Conduct signed by Brandon Venetta — Co-Founder, Board Member and Secretary/Treasurer (.png)
Currency Reserve, Grants and Distributions:
- Grantcoin Reserve & Distribution Plan — A detailed breakdown of the planned distribution of Grantcoin by the Grantcoin Foundation, with list of Reserve wallets by category.
- Distributions from Growth Incentives Fund — Record of distributions made by the Grantcoin Foundation from this category of the Grantcoin Reserve (.xlsx)
- Distributions from Administrative Fund — Record of distributions made by the Grantcoin Foundation from this category of the Grantcoin Reserve (.xlsx)